Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dawn of The First Day

Posted by Delete-All-By-Type



~First Step~
    
Ok... so it's really not dawn according to my clock, but it's the initial post that will get this show on the road.

Anyway this site is welcomed to anyone and everyone, that is interested in 3D Art/Works. Its honestly a place for all mediums of art. Whether you like to Paint, sketch, photography, animate, model, shade, etc... you get the idea. If you have an interest in the arts then we encourage you to stop by and poke around.

Primarily, my partner and I do a lot of 3D work. Thats not to say that we aren't interested in 2D, but do expect a lot of 3D up in here. As of now, we plan on updating with renders of current work, tips/tricks or ideas, works in progress, or answers to questions that you guys may have. It's up in the air as of now to what we'll post from time to time, but that seems like a good start.

As times goes on we hope to see our skills improve, and our work flow progress. Nothing says you've gotten better than looking at your old work and going.... "What was I thinking!" We welcome all your support, as we take our first steps into this crazy journey to better ourselves.

~ Artist - 1 ~

My partner and I couldn't figure out a way for our followers to decipher which one of us is posting. So for now I will just refer to myself as "Artist-1" my partner will be "Artist-2"

k thx by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment